Ingredient And Preparation:
- Fish: 500gr
- Lean and fat pork mixed: 150gr
- 2 bulb of onion
- 2 small spring onion
- 2 bulb of garlic
- Some chillies
- MSG, fish sauce, pepper, sugar, cooking oil, sirup…
- Cut fish into 1 – 1.5cm thick, mix with MSG, fish sauce, onion, minced garlic, some sugar, pepper, sirup. Arrange fish to earthenware pot, let fish draw with spice.
- Purify pork, cut into 0.5 – 1cm width, 3 – 5cm length.
- Put the pan on the fire, pour oil into when the pan is hot. Fry garlic, put pork in and fry fast. Pour fried pork into pot with fish. Put the pot on the low fire. When it boils, add some warm water, then cook over a low heat until fish done to a turn, sauce becomes thick. Stop cooking, dust with sliced spring onion.